Recycling is a valuable tool that can significantly reduce waste in an environmentally safe fashion. The waste management industry estimates that the US produces 250 million tons of trash per year. The waste sits in many landmines all over the country. Some waste materials like glass can take millions of years to decompose. Recycling waste is a great way to reuse slowly decomposing materials. Some of the elements that are good for recycling are plastic, aluminum, metal, cardboard, paper, and glass. A dumpster rental can be a great place to put trash for recycling.
Why Should People Use Dumpster Rentals for Recycling Trash?
Rent This Dumpster is a reputable dumpster rental agency that operates in the US. We handle recycling trash in several areas in the country. Many people do not recycle trash despite having various opportunities for recycling. A lot of people do not know what to reuse and what not to recycle. Others do not know where to drop trash for recycling. For these reasons, people opt to throw everything, even the materials that can be recycled. The downside is items that are suitable for recycling get contaminating rending them useless.
Importance of Recycling
Waste management is a huge issue that seems to be growing yearly. There are mountains of waste emitting greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Rubbish pollutes the air, water or earth with bad odors as well as chemicals. The chemicals can seep into food and harm people in the long run.
Recycling keeps our environment clean, reduces pollution, saves raw materials that companies use. It also saves time and energy. Recycling is economically and environmentally friendly. Recycling is a habit that everyone should practice especially businesses, restaurants, schools, and public areas.
Some Ways Dumpster Rentals Assists with Recycling
- A recycling dumpster
Renting a dumpster is the first step towards starting the recycling process. Rent This Dumpster has various sizes of dumpsters that you can lease. Before anyone starts practicing the habit of recycling at home or work, they need a place to put the trash. A dumpster can handle a big capacity. Some items, like plastic bottles, aluminum cans, and glass bottles, can take up a lot of space. Clients don’t have to worry about space when they rent a dumpster.
- Waste disposal
Finding a recycling plant near the business location can be time-consuming and stressful. When clients have a dumpster rental for recycling, the recycling option ensures the trash goes to a recycling plant. There is no need to worry about where to take the recycling trash. It is critical to make sure the right kind of garbage ends up in the dumpster rental. The cost of recycling is lower because it excludes the monetary worth of materials for recycling. Rent This Dumpster is aware of several local recycling companies that can take the garbage.
The recycling process can be efficient in the right circumstances. Book the dumpster in advance to avoid incurring extra spills in the actual dumpster. Give the correct details about the drop location and the date. The pick-up of the container is automatic after two weeks. Rent This Dumpster accepts online payments to save time and for the convenience of our customers. Besides, having a rental dumpster nearby makes it easy to dump garbage when a recycling bin is full.
Dumpster rentals comes with specific instructions of what should and shouldn't go into recycling garbage. The guidelines will help clients to decide which waste should go to recycling quickly. The guidelines also ensure clients do not contaminate the recycled trash. Following the instructions will help clients to be successful in recycling and keeping the environment clean.
What Should You Observe When Disposing of Trash for Recycling?
It is crucial for items heading for recycling to undergo cleaning properly. A few mistakes can make your trash not recyclable. Before anyone starts filling a dumpster rental with recycling trash, here are a few things you need to note.
- Pour out any liquids that are in bottles and rinse them out before placing them in the dumpster. Rinsing the bottles removes any food and reduces the chance of contamination. Sometimes the recycling companies rinse the bottles, but it is not common practice.
- Remove the caps and lids in the bottles before placing the bottles or container in the recycling dumpster. Lids and caps are small, making it easy for them to slip through the sorting machines and contaminating the whole batch.
- Do not put paper cups, juice, wine, or milk boxes in the dumpster rentals. Paper cups and plates that hold liquids have a thin layer of plastic to avoid leakage. Sadly, it's not possible to separate the plastic from the paper.
- Food packaging boxes like pizza boxes should be thrown out with regular trash. The grease contaminates a pizza box, making it unsuitable for recycling.
- All paper should go in the recycling trash dumpster except paper cups and food packaging boxes. Shredded paper should be placed in a container and labeled. There are many uses for a recycled paper like tissue paper. Gift wraps, shredded paper, cartons, and brown paper need recycling.
- Plastics bags are not recyclable. They also jam the recycling machines when they are put together with recycling trash. Plastic bags should be in the regular trash dumpster. Anyone can reduce the usage of plastic bags or replace them with zip-lock bags. Zip-lock bags are reusable and washable.
- Electronics like computers, radios, game consoles, chargers, and TVs are hazardous materials. They cannot undergo the recycling process. Homeowners and businesses that have electronics pay for particular disposal of dangerous trash.
- There are specific types of glass and plastic suitable for recycling. Mirrors, bulbs, or glass cookware are unsuitable for recycling. Only plastic number 1 and 2 go for recycling. Each plastic item has a category number, which is usually inside the recycling logo. Confirm the type of plastic before placing it in the dumpster rentals.
A large number of the population would like to know the right way to recycle garbage. A dumpster rental comes with clear instructions of what should go to recycling. Dumpster rentals for recycling trash will make people proactive in disposing of reusable items.
Rent This Dumpster values a clean environment, recycling, and appropriate disposal methods. Recycling trash reduces carbon emission, preserves natural resources, and keeps our environment cleaner. We dedicate time to educating our clients about the options for recycling trash. We need people to put any garbage favorable for recycling in the appropriate dumpster rentals. For a reasonable fee, we can take care of taking the trash to a recycling plant.